Listed below is a comprehensive list of services we offer our clients. Please contact us for more info.
- Tank & Pit Linings
- New and replacements liners in carbon steel, stainless steel, wood and fiberglass tanks. Surface preparation is an important part of the lining project. Fibrenetics Inc. provides its own sandblasting services using the same technicians that apply the primers and liner. This assures top quality throughout the project.
- Tank Inspections
- Utilize our experience to inspect your existing fiberglass tanks. Our inspections include but are not limited to external inspection of all accessible areas including head to shell joints, intermediate seams, flange to tank and coupling to tank bonds, and external accessory bonds. Internal inspections are performed by our confined space certified employees. Included are visual inspections of all internal surfaces, head to shell joints, intermediate seams, previous repairs or linings, flange and coupling to tank wall, bottom, top, or end seams, barcol hardness testing and acetone sensitivity testing. All our information is compiled into an inspection report with recommendations concerning repairs or relining.
- On Site Installation
- Fiberglass, duct, hoods, piping and stack installation. Our field service men are thoroughly trained in the proper aspects of fiberglass installation and field seaming. Their expertise means that your project will be completed in an expedient manner with the highest possible quality.
- On Site Repairs
- On-site fiberglass tank, flange, coupling, duct and piping repairs. Fibrenetics field service personnel began their apprenticeships in our production facility, familiarizing themselves with the latest techniques in tank fabrication, flange, coupling, duct and piping installation. Afterwards, they spent years learning the correct procedures to follow when making repairs at a customer's facility. This extended training period means that you are getting the best field fiberglass technician possible for your project.
- On Site Carbon Steel Pipe Overwrap
- On-site carbon steel pipe overwrap. Do you have carbon steel pipe lines that cannot be replaced but are in danger of failure? Do you have carbon steel pipe lines with lead-based paint that you can't replace without costly lead abatement? Our solution is to overwrap the existing pipe with a reinforced fiberglass application. We have pipe lines in service with our overlay for more than five years. These pipe lines were not expected to remain in service for a fraction of that time. Contact us for more information.